04 91 83 56 57
In order to develop new antifective agents, our work focuses on the synthesis of new heterocyclic molecules endowed with an antiparasitic activity mainly against neglected tropical diseases : malaria, leishmaniasis, African and American Human trypanosomiasis. These works aim at identifying the molecular action mechanisms to find new pathways and therefore circumvent resistance phenomena. The physicochemical, properties, structure-activity relationships, and pharmacokinetic parameters of these compounds are determined according to a Hit-to-Lead approach to realize in vivo tests on infected animal models.
Organic synthesis, heterocyclic chemistry, biological activity, molecular action mechanism, physicochemical properties, pharmacokinetic properties, Plasmodium, Leishmania, Trypanosoma
- CM Chemical design of medicines DFGSP2 Pharmacy
- TP pharmacochemistry DFGSP2 Pharmacy
- CM Green chemistry DFGSP3 Pharmacy
- TP Green chemistry DFGSP3 Pharmacy
- CM Public healthcare – Hydrology DFASP1 Pharmacy TP Public Healthcare – Hydrology DFASP1 Pharmacy