Equipe Chimie Radicalaire Appliquée à la Biologie (CRAB)
tel : 06 56 77 3104
Indranil Duttagupta develops the synthesis of new nitroxides for imaging application.
Linkedin : http://in.linkedin.com/pub/indranil-duttagupta/16/44/406
Dec 2008 to Nov 2014 : Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Ph.D in Organic chemistry.
Supervisor : Prof. Surajit Sinha.
April 2015 to present : Postdoctoral research scholar at Aix Marseille University, Institute of Radical Chemistry
Supervisor : Prof. Gérard Audran
1. Indranil Duttagupta, Koushik Goswami and Surajit Sinha
Synthesis of cyclic α-hydrazino acids, Tetrahedron, 2012, 68, 8347-8357.
2. Koushik Goswami, Indranil Duttagupta and Surajit Sinha.
Synthesis of Optically Active 2- and 3- Indolylglycine Derivatives and their Oxygen Analogues, J. Org. Chem., 2012, 77 (16), 7081–7085.
3. Indranil Duttagupta, Koushik Goswami, Prathyusha Chatla and Surajit Sinha.
Improved Synthesis of Cyclic α-Hydrazino Acids of 5 to 9-Membered Rings and Optical Resolution of 5, 6, 7-Membered Ring Hydrazino Acids, Synth. Commun., 2014, 44, 2510.
4. Indranil Duttagupta, Keshab Ch. Ghosh, and Surajit Sinha.
Synthetic studies toward nonribosomal peptides, Invited Book Chapter, Studies in Natural Products Chemistry. (Accepted, 2015)
5. Indranil Duttagupta, Debojyoti Misra, Saurav Bhuniya and Surajit Sinha.
Cis – Trans Conformational Analysis of δ – Azaproline in Peptides, Under Revision.